Terms - We want everyone to enjoy the show but there are certain rules that MUST be observed and adhered too. This is a family event and the following rules are only in place to ensure that everyone gets the best experience from Deva Dubs n Rods. Anyone found breaking these rules or acting in an unsociable manner will be evicted from site. No Arguments, No Refunds.
1. QUIET CAMP This is not Bug Jam! There is to be no sound systems /stereo’s or unsociable behaviour disturbing other peoples sleep after 11.30pm on Friday or Saturday night.
2. VEHICLE MOVEMENT Is restricted to access on and off site and for movement to display areas on Saturday and Sunday, 5mph speed limit EVERYWHERE on site.
3. By entering this event you assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related in any way to the event, whether occuring prior to, during or after the event.
4. Please comply with all instructions given by marshalls and security, also comply with notices and remain in permited areas only.
5. No unlicenced or unauthorised motor vehicles of any type are allowed on site at any time, this includes scooters, gopeds and quadbikes. Pushbikes are fine.
6. NO BONFIRES OR FIRE PITS, only bonafide off ground charcoal barbecues are allowed.
7. The Event organiser reserves the right to refuse admission with no explanation given.
8. The event organisers reserve the right to vary and or amend or cancel any / all advertised events / programmes or schedule at any time during the event.
9. Before leaving site please put any rubbish in the refuse bags provided, help us keep the show ground / camping clean, if you need more refuse bags please visit the information area or gate staff.
10. The entry to the event and acceptance of your entry ticket implies full recognition and acceptance of these conditions by the holder.
11. NO GLASS - We do not allow glass bottles on-site for obvious reasons.
12. CHILDREN - must be accompanied by an adult at all times, please do not leave your kids unattended.
ABSOLUTELY NO SWIMMING OR BOATING IN THE RIVER IS PERMITTED
There are dangerous currents, if you enter the river you do so at your own risk!
Our security will remove you from site if you are found breaking this rule!